Dentures no longer serve as the only tooth replacement option. Nowadays patients can use teeth implants franklin to replace their missing teeth. Dental implants offer a host of advantages over dentures that make them preferred by most patients. Take a look at our list of the top five reasons to give dental implants your attention for tooth replacement needs.
1. Teeth implants look more like real teeth so it feels less daunting to be around other people, to talk, or even to eat all of the foods that you love to eat, like steak. They’re especially beneficial to younger people with a missing tooth or teeth but people of all ages use them and love the results.
2. You cannot remove implants from the mouth so there is no worry they’ll slip out of your mouth. They stay in place and attach to the jaw with the help of the titanium screw. It is a great way to replace a natural tooth.
3. Dentures need relining every few years. Repairs may also be necessary to keep them fitting the mouth properly. That concern isn’t around when dental implants are used. They last for 20+ years!
4. A condition known as facial collapse affects many people who are missing teeth. Even dentures won’t prevent this condition. However, dental implants secure the bone structure and structure of your face.
5. Confidence is a virtue and a quality everyone needs. If you are missing a tooth or teeth, loss of confidence happens. When dental implants replace those missing teeth, you can get back some of that lost confidence and love the person smiling back at you in the mirror.
Dental implants make smiling with confidence and happiness easy again. Talk to your dentist to learn more.